Your first visit to our clinic will be informative, relaxing and comfortable. Your initial visit will include the following:
- You will be asked to fill out a new patient form which will tell us more about your health history. Or you can come prepared by downloading the following form, fill it out prior to your first visit and bring the form with you.
- You will then be introduced to Dr. Felsman, who will conduct a thorough history and chiropractic examination based on you health concerns.
- After Dr. Felsman’s assessment, if any X-rays are required, they will be taken in the office.
- Your next appointment will then be scheduled, which will include your report of findings (please see below).
- Your first visit usually takes 30 – 40 minutes.
WHAT TO BRING
You are welcome to bring a friend or family member and be sure to bring a list of questions and concerns as well as a list of any medications you may be taking. If you have had X-ray/MRI/CT examinations recently and have access to the reports, please bring a copy.
YOUR SECOND VISIT: THE REPORT OF FINDINGS
During your second visit, Dr. Felsman will explain to you in detail your examination and X-ray results. If Dr. Felsman feels that he can help you with your health concerns, he will recommend a treatment program. Once the specific treatment has been explained, your first chiropractic adjustment will then be performed. At the end of the visit, our chiropractic assistant will work out a schedule of recommended visits with you.